Wednesday, January 25, 2006

January 25, 2006

I am not joking…the Moosejaw buying squad might be making some sort of Moosejaw Trapper shirt. They asked me about it yesterday and I told them that no one who reads the Daily Remark would buy it because they know me well enough to dislike me but that lots of other people may get it. More info to come.

More importantly, do you think people in Bermuda are mad that no one talks about the triangle much anymore? Please don’t answer that but save it for a discussion topic for your Daily Remark meeting this week.

What day of the week does my garbage get picked up? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Arizona State.

Have an okay Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?