Tuesday, January 24, 2006

January 24, 2006

It’s Neil Diamond’s birthday today. I have seen Neil in concert a couple times. My favorite thing about a Neil Diamond concert is that he doesn’t say something like “You’re a great crowd. I’ve sold out 240 shows in a row. Thanks so much. I love you.” Instead he says “You’re a great crowd. I’ve sold out 240 shows in a row. You love me.” Very respectable.

It’s also Misha Barton’s birthday. She’s pretty. My mom saw Anna Kournakova once and had no idea who she was but thought she was gorgeous and asked her if she would go out with my brother. She was dating Sergei Federov at the time.

That’s all.

Today’s question comes from Aaron. He claims to know the answer to this one because he was a part of one of the winning teams. I don’t believe him. In the 1990’s only won college won the Men’s NCAA Golf Championship more than once. What is the college? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the Philharmonic Society of New York.

Have a fantastic Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?