Monday, January 23, 2006

January 23, 2006

We had dinner at the girl’s sisters last night. Somehow I ended up changing the burnt out light bulbs in the front of their house. When I got back in the house I started entertaining one of the babies by knocking the burnt out bulbs into each other. Of course, one of the bulbs broke, glass got everywhere, the babies were screaming and everyone hated me more than you could imagine. Of course, I explained that Dr. Spock noted that aside from a roof leak there is nothing better for a baby’s growth than a broken light bulb. Phew.

What’s the oldest symphony orchestra in the US? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Italy.

Have the best Monday in history.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?