Sunday, January 22, 2006

January 22, 2006

Today’s movie quote comes from Sarah in Montpelier who got to submit anything she wanted after I missed the capitol of North Dakota. I guessed Pierre. I am so dumb. Please note, however, that my doctor (Dr. Cheese, MD) told me the brain is finite.

Now we all have a great need for acceptance, but you must trust that your beliefs are unique, your own, even though others may think them odd or unpopular, even though the herd may go, "that's b - - a - - d." Robert Frost said, "Two roads diverged in the wood and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."
-John Keating, Dead Poets Society

Which country joined the Axis first….Japan or Italy? If you would like to see the auto-reply please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. Today’s auto-reply will include the answer, an asterisk and a real nice made up quote. If you prefer some banter please email some of your Daily Remark friend and enemies.

Yesterday’s answer was The Beatles.

Have an okay Sunday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?