Friday, January 20, 2006

January 20, 2006

The fellow who sits next to me is a Colorado native who is obsessed with the Broncos. For the last two weeks he has worn nothing but orange and blue. He sent Jake Plummer a bunch of Moosejaw stuff and named his chair Ian Gold. He also grew a Jake Plummer mustache for the playoffs. I used to like the Broncos but now it’s more fun to like the Steelers. He sent me a remark to post on the site but I wrote this instead. No one likes me.

The following important note is from Dating Girl (datinggirl@moosejaw.com). Please pass it around jic.

I had some emailing issues but they’re fixed now. Anytime I asked a question in my response or asked for an update and people replied, I never got the reply. People prolly thought I was ignoring them. It’s now fixed.

Who was the leader of the USSR right after Stalin? If you’d like the auto-reply on a rare auto-reply Friday please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. In today’s auto-reply you’ll enjoy a poem, seeing the number 9 written out in French as well as the answer.

Yesterday’s answer was Honda and the car was the Honda Civic GX.

Have an amazing Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?