Thursday, January 19, 2006

January 19, 2006

I posted a remark a week or so ago about the fact that I get so hungry in the morning that I can barely stand myself. I can barely stand myself regardless but to be hungry and not be able to stand myself is even worse. Well, someone who sounded like she knew what she was talking about told me that everything would be solved if I went from three shots of espresso in the morning to just one. After a week of testing I am pleased to announce that she is right. I still don’t like me as much as you probably don’t like me but I’m not all that hungry anymore.

According to the Nighters, which is the nickname the Vail, Colorado Daily Remark Club gave themselves, what car company made the least polluting car in 2005? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was All the Right Moves.

Have the best Thursday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?