Tuesday, January 17, 2006

January 17, 2006

I played pool last night and forgot whether I should be looking at the cue ball when I shoot or looking at the object ball. I have played pool one thousand times and it has never happened to me before. I have forgotten whether to use ‘then’ or ‘than’ once but this was slightly different and for the first time I thought I might be losing my mind for real. After a couple beers I got my bearings and ended up being the second best person playing out of the two of us playing.

Today’s question comes from the Portland Daily Remark Group. There is only one member and she failed to tell me whether it is Portland, Oregon or Portland, Maine. So, if you are in either Portland and part of a Daily Remark Club please email me and I’ll forward you this lady’s email address.

What US President served for the shortest time in office? They said everyone loves a president question. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Snow White.

Have an okay Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?