Saturday, January 14, 2006

January 14, 2006

Did you know that when one of the pilots on the plane goes to the bathroom the flight attendants surround him or her like bodyguards? You don’t need to answer that.

The girl likes the game Su Doku. It is the exact kind of game that I would play once and never be able to put down. I picture myself playing Su Doku for days on end, no shower, beers and pizza all over the house, no upward mobility, etc.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Why is the abbreviation for a pound lb? If you would like today’s auto-reply please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. If you prefer some banter please email your Daily Remark Club or save it for your next meeting.

Yesterday’s answer was Danielle Steele.

Have the best Saturday in history.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?