Friday, January 13, 2006

January 13, 2006

The Moosejaw Buying squad gets opinions about Moosejaw stuff from staff and other real people who don’t work for Moosejaw at least once every couple weeks. I went to the mall yesterday with one of the buyers to give my opinion about stuff. Not our Moosejaw stuff, other stuff. I like stuffing. I can’t stand the mall and was named least helpful person ever by the buyers. I did notice that most shops have everything folded beautifully and there are pretty girls all over the place. I felt underdressed but was on my phone enough to fit in. ssb.

I saw Friday the 13th at a girl named Stacy’s house when I was in middle school. I was super scared but pretended not to be because I wanted to french her. When I realized there was no chance for frenching I switched the tape and watched Caddyshack. It was about fifteen years ago but I remember it like it was yesterday. No one likes me.

Please note The Boston Daily Remark Club meeting today is being moved from Plato’s Playhouse to The Rinny Diner. It is still being held at 4pm.

Who had more books in the Top Ten Fiction Best-Seller’s List in 1998…John Grisham, Tom Clancy or Danielle Steele? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Apple.

Have a decent Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?