Wednesday, January 11, 2006

January 11, 2006

Can anyone get tickets to Conan or to Saturday Night Live in New York? If so, can you please email Dating Girl. The first person to come through gets a Moosejaw hoody, Moosejaw hat and a piece of gum.

I make the sheets on the bed taught every night before bed. I wish I could stop but I can’t. At least I get to say taught.

I thought about the fact that I saw a stunning rainbow at the end of the summer so I looked for a rainbow online. It’s almost the same.

First Daughter with Katie Holmes…..very good. I only watched it for ten seconds but I can tell.

What TV sitcom charged the most for commercial space ever? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Jungleland.

Have an okay Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?