Tuesday, January 10, 2006

January 10, 2006

We have a marketing meeting every morning at 7am. I usually show up at 8. Yesterday I told everyone that I was queasy – like a nervous queasy. Today, I thought I was getting a migraine. So, now I’m positive that I just like to complain to get attention. If I was a dog I would bark really loud. Or, is it loudly?

Being invisible is the best.
-Son of the Invisible Man, Amazon Women on the Moon

Magic Rat runs the Rock, Paper, Scissors section at Moosejaw.com. What song is the nickname Magic Rat from? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was George Washington.

Have the best Tuesday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?