Sunday, January 01, 2006

January 1, 2006

Happy New Years and welcome to 2006. I didn’t realize there were no college bowl games on today until three seconds ago. I thought that was against the law.

My only resolutions for this year are to watch more college basketball before the NCAA Tournament, to play ding dong ditch as often as possible and to pretend I am a chair every once in a while.

According to the Eugene, Oregon Daily Remark Club, who organized the first international beauty contest? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. Today is a very special auto-reply day. Please look forward to the answer, a movie quote and the number of cows I have touched in my life.

Yesterday’s answer was Baywatch.

Have the best New Years Day ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?