Friday, December 09, 2005

December 9, 2005

We have a guest daily remark today from Leigh. She won this prize in an auction. Her winning bid was whatever $1,700 is in pounds. We’re very big across the pond.

I took the train to Edinburgh Saturday to buy 8 Christmas presents. I came back with 1. I did see an actual Salvation Army band playing Christmas carols though, which made the whole trip worth it. My friend Nique wants me to mention her, but I refuse and I'm not giving in. The subject of the lecture in my class today was musical responses to terrorism. Surprisingly, it was much less interesting than you might expect.

Hey, if you think it sucks, i can try again. i'm no quitter... and i can take the criticism. thanks again, consider me your charity case of the year.

Have a festive holiday season.

-Leigh


According to my people what country is home to the most expensive hotel room? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Scream by Michael and Janet.

Have an outstanding Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?