Wednesday, December 07, 2005

December 7, 2005

I was at the girl’s sisters last night. They have a baby and a kid so they have tot locks on every cabinet and drawer in their house. The tot locks are reason enough to not have kids. Can I say that?

If you don’t want to read about a promotion we have going right now please skip this paragraph but it is a good one. The short version is that you get a free $60 Salomon pack with any Suunto watch purchase. I have a Suunto watch and this exact Salomon pack. I got neither for free. The watches are pretty technical so if you have any questions about any watch please let me know. I won’t be able to answer a single question but I’ll find someone smart who can. I can answer the pack questions but it will probably a boring email exchange so you may want to hold back.

According to my people what is the most expensive music video of all time? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Theodore Roosevelt.

Have the best Wednesday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?