Tuesday, December 06, 2005

December 6, 2005

I have listened to the Garden State album 100 times in a row. Am I listening to the album if I’m really listening to it on my ipod? I wouldn’t mind a rhombus-shaped ipod. My favorite songs on the Garden State sound track right now are the Simon and Garfunkel song and the Bonnie Summerville song. Have you seen Bonnie Summerville? In the movie one of the characters invented a silent Velcro. We happened to have received a letter from Velcro recently because we were using the name improperly on our site. It’s fixed so I requested to call Velcro to find out if Garden State had to ask Velcro for permission to use the name in the movie. I left a message. More to come tomorrow. I am so boring I can’t stand myself.

One more note….only four months until softball season. After ending the last season at short stop I’m looking forward to at least trying out for the spot this year. There’s a new person at Moosejaw who say’s she plays short. She’s a girl. I offered Coach Indy a little bit of a pop tart yesterday…trying to work the bribes very early this year.

Who was the first president to visit another country while in office? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was ‘of’.

Have an amazing Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?