Saturday, December 31, 2005

December 31, 2005

Yesterday, overwhelmingly most people said they did not want an auto-reply. I’m not even making that up.

What are eye brows for? Please don’t answer that because it is technically not today’s question but feel free to discuss it in your next weekly Daily Remark club. My eye brows are so thick you can barely look at me. I’m thanking Sandy from the OC everyday just for giving me the courage to leave the house.

I got a real doctor to write me a prescription instead of relying on made up home medicines and homeopathic stuff. I believe in science and medicine and I will never listen to people again.

What is the most widely viewed TV series in the World? If I have asked this before please assume I’m just testing your memory. If you’d like an auto-reply please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. If you prefer some banter this is another great question to talk about at your meeting this week.

Have an amazing Saturday and the best New Year’s Eve ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?