Friday, December 30, 2005

December 30, 2005

More people than ever are replying to the Daily Remark. That’s great so thanks to everyone. Here’s my question for today…

We get about the same number of people replying to the question when I do an auto-reply as a normal day. So, which do you prefer…an auto-reply or no auto-reply? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

I am sick so until my temperature goes below 115 it will be auto-reply Friday. How apropos. Please note that I have never done an auto-reply due to sickness and I have never said apropos.

In case you were wondering I am taking the following medicines none of which have done anything…Claritin, Airborne, Zicam, Motrin, Tylenol, Umcka and some other homeopathic thing.

Have an outstanding Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?