Thursday, December 29, 2005

December 29, 2005

I have a terrible cold. I don’t believe in anything herbal but the girl has made me take Airborn every three hours. So far it has done no good but I am getting used to the taste. I am also taking Xicam. I feel like the Xicam is working but, apparently, I used it wrong and the inside of my nose is burning so badly that it would have definitely been better to have a worse cold. Sorry for talking about the inside of my nose.

What major league baseball park has the smallest capacity? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Mandarin.

Have a great Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?