Wednesday, December 28, 2005

December 28, 2005

A lady stole a sign from one of our shops. I hate a thief who gets caught and we have her name and address so I am calling the police and I’m not kidding. I hope she ends up in some maximum security prison.

Michigan plays Nebraska tonight.

I picked up a prescription yesterday. The pharmacist wasn’t very nice so I told him so. This is what I said “you’re not very nice.” He didn’t say anything back.

What’s the most spoken language in the world? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. Your hint is that it is not as obvious as you might think. So, please be specific.

Yesterday’s answer was Consumer, Value, Stores.

Have the best Wednesday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?