Wednesday, December 28, 2005

December 27, 2005

Emergency! After about a month of testing I have decided I like Healthy Choice ice cream more than Haagen Dazs. I feel like there’s something wrong with me.

I deleted every song from my iPod and downloaded every song from someone else’s computer. Unless I forget I will list all the benefits next Tuesday.

Marshmellow is spelled marshmallow.

What do you do when someone gets you a bag of Clementines to be nice and they have seeds? I assume throw them out the window and never speak to the person again.

It’s super loud in an airplane yet the noise isn’t particularly bothersome.

What does CVS (as in the pharmacy) stand for? How about trying to find the answer without looking it up? How fun! Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was James Madison.

Have an amazing Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?