Monday, December 26, 2005

December 26, 2005

I hope everyone had the best holiday ever.

I spent much of my day complaining that I prefer the regular peppermint patties compared to the low fat version. It turns out there is only a low fat version. It is the second time in my life I’ve been wrong about anything. The first time was when I got my ear pierced.

I saw something online that said Matt Damon gets married and I clicked on it. Please don’t tell anyone.

I can’t believe CNN News doesn’t start live until 6am. I am now watching Sportscenter three times a day. In college I would guess we watched Sportscenter nine times a day. I was so young and vibrant and sexy back then.

Who was the shortest US President? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Do They Know It’s Christmas?

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?