Sunday, December 25, 2005

December 25, 2005

I hope you’re having the best holiday in the history of people.

Traditionally no one sees the Daily Remark on Christmas. I hope you’re not reading this now.

While you’re deep in thought today and enjoying family and friends please take some time to consider that ‘phase’ as in “it didn’t phase me one bit” is actually spelled faze.

If I lose one game of Scrabble today I’ll send everyone seven almonds.

What song was the British equivalent of We are the World? If you would like the auto-reply today please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. Before you do so, please make sure to share the question with everyone around…I predict it is a bigger hit that any new Ipod.

Also, please note this question was named the most fun question by the Utah Daily Remarkers.

Yesterday’s answer was Brazil.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?