Saturday, December 24, 2005

December 24, 2005

I told everyone yesterday that I was paying for as well as delivering everyone’s coffee this morning. As I walked in with coffee for me and not anyone else I realized my mistake, said hello and then got right back in my car to get the coffee. Apparently, there were bets taken whether I’d forget or not and very few people thought I’d remember. Please feel free to use this story as your own when you’re bored tomorrow.

Today’s question comes from Bob who was named fourth best Daily Remark Player in Ohio by the Ohio Board of Daily Remarkers. Where is the widest road in the world? We’re looking for a country. If you would like a wonderful auto-reply please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. If you prefer some banter and conversation please email your Daily Remark contacts or save your answer for your weekly group meeting.

Yesterday’s answer was thin mint.

Have the best Saturday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?