Friday, December 23, 2005

December 23, 2005

Did everyone watch the Earth, Wind and Fire on Ice special last night?

When I was little I was made to go on a canoe trip. I didn’t want to go so I cried. I told everyone I was fake crying but really I wasn’t.

I tore the air conditioning unit off the top of an RV once because I went under a bridge at a restaurant that was too low. The bridge was too low. I suppose the restaurant was too low too.

A few people emailed me today that they don’t like the movie quote remarks. I took the emails as great compliments.

I’ve never stolen anything. I may start stealing though.

I would hate to be tortured.

What is the best-selling girl scout cookie? I am working at one of our shops today so it’s an auto-reply day. If you’d like to see the auto-reply please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. Or, please save your thoughts for your next Daily Remark club meeting.

Yesterday’s answer was Pete.

Have the best rest of Friday before Christmas ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?