Thursday, December 22, 2005

December 22, 2005

I have eaten a turkey sandwich every day for lunch since I can remember. I decided today that I am sick of turkey and I’m never having a sandwich again. I will be eating nothing for lunch from now on. Who cares?

Softball season in four months. Coach Indy is trying to get Mia and Nomar on the squad. So far, he’s offered four Moosejaw wristbands and homemade pretzels from his grandma Banni.

I got Sirius satellite as a present. I can’t figure out how to install it. I predict I lose it within the week.

What is the kid's name on the Play-Doh container? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Beauty and the Beast.

Have a decent Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?