Wednesday, December 21, 2005

December 21, 2005

I love to have ice cream in bed but I can’t do it because then I have to take the bowl and spoon back downstairs after I’m done because I am too compulsive and wouldn’t be able to sleep if the dirty bowl and spoon were left on the bedside table. Last night I decided I was going to have my ice cream in bed and not be so compulsive and leave the bowl and spoon by my bed. I couldn’t do it.

According to someone what’s the only animated feature to have ever been nominated for Best Picture? Do you capitalize best picture? Please email your answer to the first question to Trapper@moosejaw.com. Please pretend I never asked about the capitalize thing so I don’t have to work harder replying.

Yesterday’s answer was Georgia Peach.

Have the best Wednesday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?