Tuesday, December 20, 2005

December 20, 2005

I finally thought of a present that would be perfect for me….

A several month supply of Purell and some sort of service to swing by the house once a week to make sure a bottle is stocked and full in every room in the house, in my car, perhaps at work, etc. Please note I am not remotely a germaphobe. I just like Purell. Remotely may be too strong.

Today’s stats in order of what I like most:

When I get home and someone has already brought the empty garbage cans back from the sidewalk.
Pop Tarts
Purell

Which of these is not a Crayola crayon color? Macaroni and cheese, Georgia peach, timber wolf. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Pennsylvania.

Have an amazing Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?