Friday, December 02, 2005

December 2, 2005

We have a new vending machine in our warehouse. I only talk about the vending machine. Actually, I’ve been talking about my profile as well as the vending machine.

First, the vending machine issues:

There are no pretzels.
There are no animal crackers.
One of the lights in the machine is broken and the Skittles are in the shade.
The Starbursts were in E2 and were then moved to E3.
There is no suggestion box.

Next, I am a six if you look directly at me, my right side is a three and my left side is a two. So, I have been rotating my chair and lap top around the office so that everyone can get fair and even looks at me throughout the day.

According to my people what’s the most sparsely populated country? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Michigan.

Have a pleasant Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?