Monday, December 19, 2005

December 19, 2005

The girl said that I constantly talk about what people are going to say about me after I die. Even terrible people have a decent eulogy. So, from now on I’m going to talk to people as if they are already dead. The prediction is that I’m way nicer and take no one for granted. Please try it out in your Daily Remark club this coming Wednesday. I am certain we’ll change the world.

According to a great Daily Remark player, what US state has been the home to more breweries than any other? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Have the best Monday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?