Sunday, December 18, 2005

December 18, 2005

Brad Hamilton: Why don't you get a job Spicoli?
Jeff Spicoli: What for?
Brad Hamilton: You need money.
Jeff Spicoli: All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.
-Fast Times

This is a really fun question….what President was elected with the greatest number of electoral votes? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. Also, please note that by greatest I don’t mean the best number like I love the number seven. Rather, I mean the most.

This is the last auto-reply day of the weekend. I hope you don’t hate me. Sort of.

Yesterday’s answer was Mick Jagger.

Have an outstanding Sunday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?