Friday, December 16, 2005

December 16, 2005

A company sent me an email about carrying their line yesterday by accident. Here was my reply:

Thank you. I copied one of our buyers on this reply. They have not let me talk about purchasing since I bought a series of books about robots in the outdoors in 1998. Someone will reply about everything as soon as possible.

Also, I don’t know the rule for when to use “it’s” versus “its.” I just let the grammar check do its thing and assume I am right. I wouldn’t have liked the girl if she wasn’t a good speller. I can even recall telling a friend that she was a good speller after she sent me a card or something like that. Perhaps I’ll figure out a way to scan some cards on the site so that everyone can really see how our love affair blossomed. I’m sure that would be riveting.

I saw Christy Brinkley once.

Happiest Birthday to B. David Jones. If you want to get him a gift he’s looking for one of those new cans.

Is an olive a fruit or a vegetable? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. Actually, it’s an auto-reply day so please feel free to still email me if you want to see the fantastic yet boring auto-reply but if you prefer some banter please email a friend or save your reply for you Daily Remark Club.

Yesterday’s answer was Computer Space.

Have an amazing Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?