Friday, December 16, 2005

December 15, 2005

When I take out the garbage and recycling now I am actually trying to make sure the cans and the recycling thing look good on the curb. I realized it last night. I can’t stop myself. At least I’m not doing serious drugs. Perhaps I should though.

I am up to four pop tarts a day.

I screwed up everything yesterday. If you guessed Stanford and I told you that you were wrong please email me accordingly so I can give you the Moosejaw points I owe you.

According to a lovely Daily Remarker who claims to know everything what was the first video arcade game ever released? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. It’s not Space Invaders or Asteroids or Frogger.

Yesterday’s answer was Stanford but it should have been Wisconsin.

Have the best Thursday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?