Wednesday, December 14, 2005

December 14, 2005

Moosejaw was on the CBS Evening News last night. Can you believe it? When you're bored watch the Online Shopping Holiday Boom video and when you’re really bored please tell everyone about it.

(Excuse me. Hi, sorry to interrupt the Daily Remark, this is The Moose and along with being a moose I am also the Web Master here at Moosejaw. It takes a little searching to find the video about Moosejaw on the CBS web site so I thought it would be helpful to give some direction to the video. Upon reaching the CBS web site, click on the CBS Evening News link on the left hand side of the page, then click on the video title Online Holiday Shopping Boom and enjoy. Please note that I am conspicuously absent, I was having a bad antler day and refused to go on camera. Now I return you to the Daily Remark.)

In the movie The American President, Michael Douglas was a professor at what college? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. If you get it right I’ll add 200 Moosejaw Reward points to you account today!

Yesterday’s answer was Iceland.

Have an amazing Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?