Tuesday, December 13, 2005

December 13, 2005

Please enjoy the following guest Daily Remark from Mickey. It’s really long so please click HERE and scroll down like normal to go right to the question.

I am really really really sorry (that's 3 reallys) for calling you a back stabber. I have decided to take back that comment and replace it by assigning the lesser grade of betrayal known as the "Benedict Arnold 2-step shuffle with a twist". It's kind of like getting charged with Manslaughter instead of Murder, so you should be really happy about it and give your lawyer a high-five.

Since I don't like being a complainer, I am going to write a daily remark for you……….

The History of Guest Writing of the Moosejaw Daily Remark (based on the true
story)
Act 1; Scene 1 (The Meeting in the Swamp)

[Trapper enters from the left of the stage carrying a bottle of Scotch and pulling a Radio Flyer filled with ice cream and approaches the devilishly handsome Mickey, who is sitting on a log playing a banjo and singing 'Rainbow Connection"]

Mickey: [singing] ...the lovers, the dreamers....and me.
Trapper: Did I ever tell you about my friend who wears a speedo?
Mickey: As a matter of fact you did, and frankly I am sick of hearing about him...
Trapper: Here, have some ice cream [hands Mickey some ice cream]
Mickey: [takes a bite of ice cream and begins talking with his mouth full] Thanks, you know, about 2 years ago I was watching "Live With Regis and Kelly" and Regis had taken ill and Pat Sajak, from the "Wheel of Fortune", filled in for him...like a guest host. Perhaps you should have a guest writer of the Daily Remark, but without the being sick part.
Trapper: That is the third best idea I have ever heard today, but let me first run it by my friend who wears a speedo....

End Act 1; Scene 1

According to my people what is the least corrupt country in the world. In this case corrupt is defined as "the abuse of public office for private gain." Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. Your hint is that it is not Australia but that’s what I guessed. Its not Canada either.

Yesterday’s answer was Tom Petty.

Have a decent Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?