Monday, December 12, 2005

December 12, 2005

My skin is really dry but I haven’t tried to fix it because it feels better when I get scratched. It came up in a conversation Sunday and when I mentioned it, a couple of the girls said I was disgusting. They may have said gross. So, if you’re having the same issue I recommend going with it but not telling any girls.

I have still not done anything about a proposal. A friend who is married convinced me that, aside from the honeymoon, there is little upside until you’re ready to have kids.

If you feel like buying some Moosejaw stuff we’re doing buy three get one free right now. The least expensive item is the free one.

According to some TV show what musician has had more top five songs than any other in the last thirty years? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was The Hunt for Red October.

Have the best Monday ever.


Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?