Sunday, December 11, 2005

December 11, 2005

Frank Abagnale Sr.: You know why the Yankees always win, Frank?
Frank Abagnale, Jr.: 'Cause they have Mickey Mantle?
Frank Abagnale Sr.: No, it's 'cause the other teams can't stop staring at those damn pinstripes.
-Catch Me If You can

What one movie starred characters who also starred in The Untouchables, Secret of My Success, Glengarry GlenRoss, Good Will Hunting and Field of Dreams. This is a tough one. Good luck and please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. In two years that’s my first time saying good luck. Now I feel sort of bad about it.

Yesterday’s answer was FDR.

I am again working in one of our shops please enjoy another fantastic auto-reply Sunday. I am back tomorrow.

Have an okay Sunday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?