Saturday, December 10, 2005

December 10, 2005

No college football today.

I watched Dirty Rotten Scoundrels last night. If you haven’t seen it please rent it today.

Our Winter catalog has shipped. It is definitely our best catalog ever. If you don’t have a catalog by Thursday please shoot me an email with your address and I’ll get one right out. Please don’t send the catalog email until Thursday. Or, if you insist on sending it please send the email to someone in your family instead of me.

If anyone is in the electronics business and wants to trade a big flat screen for an autographed picture of me in a western shirt in fourth grade please let me know. A frame will not be included.

Who was the first President to speak on television? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Great news….I am once again working in one of our shops this weekend so today is an auto-reply day. Please tell everyone.

Yesterday’s answer was Switzerland.

Have a fantastic Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?