Thursday, December 01, 2005

December 1, 2005

This is important. I can’t stand shaving. I always shave in the shower before I go to bed so that I’m no longer cleanly shaven when I wake up. I’ve been using the sensor #2 for years. I can, in fact, recall when my friend Dave switched to the Mach 3. We haven’t spoken since. Well, the girl was reading People and discovered that Matthew McConaughey, who happens to be the sexiest man alive, uses an electric razor so that he doesn’t get a close shave. I immediately ordered an electric razor. Please look forward to seeing me on the cover of People next year.

What state did Jimmy Hoffa disappear from in 1975? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Titanic.

Have a decent Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?