Wednesday, November 09, 2005

November 9, 2005

Why can’t you highlight a sentence and change it to all caps or all lower case? You can change things to bold, underlined, etc, but for caps or lower, you have to rewrite it. Who do we call?

I got a wireless earpiece. I look like a fool. I’ll never use it again but it will look great on the counter at home.

My keyboard is dirtier than any keyboard in the world but I don’t want a new one. Can I get it dry cleaned?

I watched Usual Suspects last night. It gets no better.

The Ann Arbor shop opens today for real. I will be there. Who cares?

What’s the most visited theme park in the world? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was bamboo.

Have the best Wednesday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?