Tuesday, November 08, 2005

November 8, 2005

The Moosejaw in Ann Arbor is opening any second. Because Ann Arbor is my favorite place in the world, I hope to be spending lots of time in the shop. I have not thought of a good reason yet. If you go to Michigan please swing by the shop but don’t ask for me. In fact, please pretend I’m dead.

Please note, I say please note quite frequently. Also, please note the first song played when any Moosejaw shop is opened since the first Moosejaw was opened in 1992 is Growing Up by Bruce. Please click below for the lyrics if you’re bored.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~maroen/engels/lyrics/growingu.htm

What’s the fastest growing plant? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Thriller.

Have a lovely Tuesday. Lovely.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?