Monday, November 07, 2005

November 7, 2005

I am still wearing sandals everyday. They don’t smell all that good so the girl made me clean them up. First, I dumped Purell all over the sandals, then I put the sandals in the dishwasher and finally put the sandals in the washer and dryer. It worked okay but not great. Please note, I wear the same sandals whether I’m on the beach or at a fancy event. No one likes me already so it doesn’t really matter if I’m inappropriate.

I knew a clown named Inappropriate Radielo. His real name is Steve Smith. He didn’t care if he entertained anyone or not – he just wanted the prestige of the clown outfit. A green wig instead of a red wig, a red nose and typical floppy shoes. Inappropriate Radielo was working with a group of aspiring jewel thieves (doing some team building events) when he whipped a blueberry muffin at a passerby named Cricket Van Lurie. CVL was fond of blueberry muffins but certainly didn’t liked one whipped at him by a clown with a green wig. A red wig maybe but not green. I’m bored of this story now.

The Ann Arbor Moosejaw should open tomorrow!

ssb

What’s the best-selling album of all time? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. Please note that Lindsay got this one right.

Yesterday’s answer was England.

Have a decent Monday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?