Sunday, November 06, 2005

November 6, 2005

I saw Capote last night. I would say very good. In fact, I did just say it. Here it is again – very good. No Cabin Boy, mind you but still, it was very good.

My eighth grade history teacher told the class to avoid using the words “thing” and “very.” I’m not sure why but he was scary so I have avoided using both words from eighth grade until the previous note about Capote.

When I picked up lunch at Red Hots in Ann Arbor yesterday I saw a girl from college who was super pretty back in the day. We all (the boys) talked about her constantly for four years. She was just as pretty yesterday as she was in college and I hid from her every bit as much yesterday as I did in college. I proceeded to talk about her all day Saturday.

The Ann Arbor Moosejaw is awesome. We should be open in a couple days. I don’t really get it but the landlord had to cordon off part of the basement to meet all the Ann Arbor codes. It looks like a little scary cage that is a perfect spot for the gimp.

I find nothing more disturbing than the rat scene in 1984 except for the gimp scene in Pulp Fiction. Maybe the ear scene in Reservoir Dogs. Perhaps the entire movie Seven too.

Was Olivia Newton John born in the US, England or Australia? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Today is a scheduled auto-reply day. Please enjoy it!

Have the best Sunday in history.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?