Friday, November 04, 2005

November 4, 2005

I was at the dentist yesterday and a lady in the waiting room was furious that there was a TV on. She asked someone behind the counter to turn the TV off because she thought it was negative propaganda. I have no idea what she was referring to. When no one from behind the counter would help her she got up on a chair and turned off the TV herself. I happen to have been enjoying the TV but not nearly as much as watching the lady pitch a fit. If I was the dentist I would have told her she had at least ten cavities.

Supposedly, the following question comes from someone who is related to the answer. Who is the youngest person to appear in the finals of one of tennis’ grand slams? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the blue whale.

Have the best Friday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?