Thursday, November 03, 2005

November 3, 2005

I’m sure you’re every bit as excited as me that Piston’s season has started again. Please enjoy the following NBA notes…

I stepped on Robert Parish’s hand once when he was in a whirlpool.

There’s a picture of Scott Pollard in a Moosejaw shirt in one of our shops.

I’ve been eating a granola, Lucky Charms cereal mix lately in the morning.

Some of the Spurs went to Moosejaw during the Finals last year.

Ben Wallace could take everyone who works Moosejaw customer service in a fight at once. Does that make sense?

My brother is a better basketball player than me but I’d beat him in one on one.

The shower was redone in my house and I used it for the first time this morning. I was naked.

According to my people what is the largest animal to have ever lived? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Iraq.

Have a decent Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?