Wednesday, November 30, 2005

November 29, 2005

I met a lion named Patrick about a week ago. He is spending the entire summer in Positano!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday was a big day for complaints and compliments.

A lot of you were mad about me mentioning the orphanage show and then following it up with the tactfully inappropriate Moosejaw JK line. To those who hate me I thank you.

To everyone who liked the orphanage idea as well as the JK shirts I certainly appreciate the love but stirring things up is more fun.

My friend with the Speedo is officially unsubscribed from the daily remark. I am going to forward this email to him just so he knows about it. If you would like to say anything to the SpeedoBoy please email me and I’ll forward your email to him. He is disliked by everyone.

How many states start and end with the same letter? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Connect Four.

Have the most fantastic Tuesday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?