Monday, November 28, 2005

November 28, 2005

A friend of mine had an idea for a reality show. A group of orphans would go through a series of events and each week one orphan would be eliminated by a nice family until the final show when the nice family would adopt a kid. I’m just a willing messenger.

If you haven’t gotten a JK shirt for yourself or anyone else yet today is the day. Place an order for a JK tee and I’ll add 400 Moosejaw Reward Points to your account. Just shoot me an email five seconds after you place your order with your order number and I’ll take care of everything. It’s for today only though.

Moosejaw Men's JK Camping Tee

Moosejaw Men's JK Whales Tee

Moosejaw Women's JK Whales Tee

Moosejaw Women's JK Camping Tee

What was my favorite board game from ages four to thirteen? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. I’m not sure if this is technically a board game.

Yesterday’s answer was Michigan.

Have an okay Monday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?