Sunday, November 27, 2005

November 27, 2005

Not only did someone call me cute Friday night but Saturday in the shop I think a pretty girl asked me out. That’s not true but her mom did. Please enjoy the story…….

I was putting a jacket on hold for the mom and when I asked for her number and email address she said something like “why don’t you take my daughters…she lives in Manhattan but she’ll be home for a week.” I got nervous and said that I had a girlfriend but that my brother is quite handsome and I could have him in the shop for coffee (or caramels) in three minutes.

I didn’t say anything about coffee or caramels but if you can guess what movie I was thinking when I just wrote that I’ll give you nothing. But, that’s the question for today. Please email the movie to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Four other notes…..

1)David S. was in our shop in Birmingham yesterday. He won sexiest voice, deepest voice and the decent softball player award in the mock elections.

2)Everyone hates me.

3)I will be working in the shop again today so it’s another auto-reply day.

4)Two days until my friend with the Speedo is unsubscribed from the remark for being a bad player.

Yesterday’s answer was Indiana, Arizona and Hawaii.

Have the most fantastic Sunday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?