Saturday, November 26, 2005

November 26, 2005

How bad would it be to go on a blind date and end up at the same restaurant as your brother? It happened to my sister last night. I was the brother.

A pretty girl told me I was cute. I’m certain something is wrong with her.

My friend with the Speedo hates the Daily Remark. I’m going to unsubscribe him Tuesday.

I haven’t added a song to my ipod since at least September, 2004. They should have a service for that.

I’m hungover. It’s 7am. I’ve already had two Gatorades. It’s not working.

What three states do not use daylights savings time? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

I’ll be working in one of the shops today so it is an auto-reply day. Enjoy!

Yesterday’s answer was Truman.

Have a great Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?