Saturday, November 26, 2005

November 25, 2005

The girl’s dad asked me if I wanted to learn to cut the turkey last night. I said no. He asked me if I already knew how to cut the turkey. First I said that I did and then I told him I was just joking and that I hadn’t a clue but felt the world would be a better place if I didn’t hold a knife on Thanksgiving. I’m certain the entire affair has to do with the whole proposal thing. The girl’s dad would kill me in a fight.

Which President started the annual Pardoning of Turkey ceremony? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Jennie-O.

Have the best Friday after Thanksgiving ever and please start buying lots of stuff from Moosejaw.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?