Thursday, November 24, 2005

November 24, 2005

Is there anything better than working a half day on Thanksgiving?

Lions are giving three to Atlanta today. Just for fun I’ll be betting Atlanta. Please don’t tell Kwame. Jason Hanson is a Moosejaw customer. Am I allowed to say that?

I didn’t know there was such a thing as cranberry sauce that didn’t come in a can until I had Thanksgiving at the Beyer’s house when I was 21.

I had a bunch of emails yesterday that advised me not to include my potential proposal saga on the daily remark. I also had lots of people that seemed excited about the stories. Excited is the wrong word. I asked the girl about it and she said she liked it so I’m going with it. I have done nothing yet. Please look for more updates soon.

What is the largest producer in the turkey-products industry? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Taft.

Have a decent Thanksgiving.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?